Wednesday, April 2, 2014

About me

my name is Christian Olivera and here are some things that you might interest you. I am 18 years old and I attend back bay high school. I am class of 2014. my favorite things to do while im in school are playing handball and that's about it for school. out side of school I like to spend my time in the gym going HAM on my workouts. I usually work out for 2 hours. after im done with my workout routine I play soccer for about an hour. then when im done playing soccer I go get something to eat and kick it with some homies that are from the same place I live . And finally I go home and take a shower and pass out and start all over again the next day. I also like playing video games for about an hour because I just get over them after that. right now I weight 160 pounds and my height is 5.8 . in the next year I hope to reach my goal to gain more weight witch is 2015 pounds. I hope to achieve this by eating a lot like 5 or 6 times a day. then going to the gym almost every day and only having 1 or 2 days of rest. and thats pretty much it about.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment